View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 01:06 AM   #21
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA View Post
This happens like right at the beginning of the game almost. After the encampment I believe. You had to go back to Cassardis and talk to quina

yeah i never knew

Apparently a fisherman should of approached me while i was still at the encampment and tell em the village boss wants to talk to me,and he tells me Quina is missing i am to find her at Witchwood

No one approached me,and because i have spoken to the person now,it is locked out

I am using the Bradygames guide,and it is pretty much the worse guide i have ever got,it fails to say that quests will not unlock or fail if you advance the storyline at certain parts

now i am guessing because i didn't do lost and found i can't do witchhunt either,because that's another that wont activate

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote