o H i T M a N z's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Bronze! - 20

You completed the Showdown Tour with at least a Bronze in each event

See Gold!

Beat it! - 20

You took on and beat a friend's Challenge

When a friend sends you a challenge you will have to beat their score/time, if you can do this in the first three attempts you will unlock the achievement.

Rust in Pieces - 20

You wrecked 20 vehicles in the Lafayette Eulogy

The Lafayette Eulogy is a car that you can unlock pretty early on in the game. Buy the car and use it to wreck 20 other cars. This does not have to be done in only one race.

Treasure Hunter - 15

You collected all 100 Hidden Packages

From the main menu select Joyride. You will need to collect all 100 Hidden Packages from the two locations, there are 60 packages in Yokohama and 40 packages in Battersea. The hidden packages are the DiRT Showdown icon's. The video's below show the locations of all hidden packages in each area.

Team Awesome - 15

You won an Online event as part of a team

From the main menu select multiplayer and then select team event, if your team wins you will unlock the achievement.

Champion - 15

You achieved a podium in the Champion final

Champion is the third tier of the Showdown Tour. Finish in first, second or third place to get to the final. In the final again finish first, second or third place to unlock the achievement.

AllStar - 15

You achieved a podium in the AllStar final

All Star is the second tier of the Showdown Tour. Finish first, second or third to get to the final. In this final again finish first, second or third to unlock the achievement.

Hard Charger - 10

You used all your boost in one go and kept out of trouble

The Hard Charger achievement is unlocked the easiest in the first event of the Showdown Tour because there is a long straight with few obstacles. Your boost bar is down in the bottom right hand corner of the screen make sure this is full. Press to use your boost as you enter the long straight and don't let go until the blue bar is empty, if you didn't hit any obstacles and used the boost in one attempt the achievement should unlock.

Ego Boost - 10

You won a Race-Off event without boosting

This achievement is easiest unlocked in the first event of the Showdown Tour, simply do not press and win the race.

Gonna Need a Bigger Garage - 10

You own 15 vehicles

See Showdown Showroom

Welcome to the Show - 10

You completed your first Showdown Tour event

From the main menu select Showdown Tour, enter the first event, when the race has finished the achievement should unlock regardless of your finishing position.

Mixed Grill - 10

You pulled off an Insane T-Bone

To get this achievement you must drive at full speed using boost and hit the side of an opposing vehicle.

Last edited by o H i T M a N z; 12-29-2012 at 05:33 PM.
o H i T M a N z is offline   Reply With Quote