View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #123
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
I hosted a 4 player system link game last weekend. System link. For those who aren't quite certain what that is, its our 4 xbox's being hard-wired into a router with no modem, so no connection to the internet at all.

I did this so that we wouldn't drop form the server every 30 minutes and end up at the main menu again and again. Guess what? We did anyway. How the hell this happens I don't know, but I'm hosting a game between me and 3 other xboxs, and it STILL disconnected us every hour-ish and blamed the server.

The game simply has extremely poor programming. I now know why they don't have split-screen campaign, the game's progamming couldn't cope with it.

As a note I system link games every other weekend, and have never had it drop us out before. Just this game >.>
Yeah, I have heard that with ANYTHING u do, even single player. U need to be connected to the Ubisoft service.
Makes no sense at all. I mean what about gamers who dont play over live, and bought it for SP only?

I am really loving this game, luckely I dont suffer from many problems. My bigggest complaint is that there is no region filter.

Its a shame though to hear so many story's from gamers that it aint working for them. Could have bin a great game. But there are to many issues.

On the ubisoft forum where I am active, some guy called support. And connection is there #1 priority. They hope to solve it withing 1 or 2 weeks.
I cant promis you anything. But I hope that for most people things will get solved.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote