View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Car Location Thread Too Laggy

I think the videos need to be broken up into multiple threads. There's too much content in one thread and my browser locks up every time I try to use it.

I think it should be set up like the challenge vids for Batman: AC where each character's vids are in separate threads that are all linked in an encyclopedic thread. It was done that way for the same reason, close to 100 vids in total and it is too much for one thread.

In this case I think the cars should be divided by two door, four door, service, sports, etc. and linked back to each other in an encyclopedia thread. I think it would make it easier for viewing. I have 15 cars left to find and I can't even look them up because my browser can't handle all those vids in one place.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote