View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #13
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
MP - World War II Victory Medal

This may be considered a stupid question... but based on the stupid people who created this "glitched" achievement... it might not be!

Bear with me, because I rented the game when it first came out, and returned it after I got all the achievements - the "single-player" achievements, that is.

The achievement description reads: "Come in first place on every map in any game mode in ranked matches"

Has anyone come in first place in ranked matches in "ALL" game modes, not just "any" game mode, on every map? I wouldn't be surprised if the description is incorrect! What other things have you people tried, in an attempt to get this achievement unlocked?

Am I right in understanding that NO ONE in the world has this achievement? Perhaps this should be escalated above EA, and talk to someone from Microsoft! If Microsoft can take achievements away (from cheaters)... perhaps they can award achievements to gamers who have been cheated?!

On that note... Microsoft needs to be made aware of this problem. The whole reason they came up with achievements, was so that gamers could show accomplishments off to other gamers, which in turn... encourages [hopefully] friendly competition and more people playing games on the Xbox - am I right???

BTW... I am thinking of picking this game up again, so I will be looking into this issue more closely!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote