View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:53 AM   #826
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Well that session was a bust. I got 2 of the 4 achievements I needed at least. Only 3 of the 8 people who said they would be there actually showed up... kinda messed up if you ask me.

Thanks to ParsleyParsnips, kiekan007 and Lukaszek xd PL for at least helping with the Team DM achievements.

Setting up another session on Trueachievements for Sunday, July 8th at 12 noon EST. No exceptions, postponements or anything. That's the date, that's the time. Message me on Live if you want to boost this. If you send a friend request without a message, you will not be included. It's not much to ask to send "TP Boosting" in a message, is it?

I'm looking to boost the following Turning Point achievements:
  • pwnt - Finish an 8-player ranked or player match in Deathmatch mode with the highest number of kills.
  • MVP - Win an 8-player ranked or player match in Team Deathmatch mode with the highest score.
"MVP" and "pwnt" can be unlocked in quick games (it takes longer to set the game up and load it actually). Just set the kills to the lowest amount which is "2" and rotate who will go for the achievement. 15 minutes tops.

I am willing to help out on the other online achievements EXCEPT the kill achievements. I am not going for those and will not sit there waiting for someone else to get them. Forget it.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 06-18-2012 at 02:59 PM.