Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Jackson, TX USA
Out of Time Achievement - Labyrinth of Time
I'm working on the Labyrinth of Time right now and have a few questions. Rather than using a guide, I've just been going through the Labyrinth repeatedly, completing one extra blue seal each time. So far I've beaten it the following ways:
- All reds - Got No. 196 - Maximillian (Knight & Red Wizard armor)
- Blue, then 7 reds - Got No. 197 - Lust Dagger (Ninja & Black Wizard weapon)
- Blue, blue, then 6 reds - Got No. 198 - Golden Staff (White Wizard weapon)
- Blue, Blue, blue, then 5 reds - Got No. 200 - Shadow Mask (Ninja helmet)
- Blue, Blue, blue, blue, then 4 reds - Got No. 200 - Shadow Mask (Ninja helmet)
- Blue, Red, Red, Red, Red, Blue, Blue, Red, Red - Got No. 200 - Shadow Mask (Ninja helmet). Oh god!
My fourth run is where my rewards diverged from the established one in the guides:
- #196= R, R, R, R, R, R, R (Chronodia in base form)
- #197 = B, R, R, R, R, R, R (Chronodia with Lich)
- #198 = B, B, R, R, R, R, R (Chronodia with Marilith)
- #199 = B, R, R, R, R, R, B, B, R (Chronodia with Kraken)
- #200 = B, B, B, R, R, R, R, R (Chronodia with Tiamat)
- #201 = B, R, B, B, R, R, R, R, B, R (Lich and Marilith)
- #202 = B, B, B, B, B, B, R (Kraken and Tiamat)
- #203 = B, B, B, B, B, B, B (surrounded by all Four Fiends, Chaos and miscellaneous weapons)
See, according to the guides, 3 blues followed by all reds should've gotten me form # 199 and a Master Shield. But instead I got 200 and the Shadow Mask.
Any theories why that happened? Is the WP7 version slightly different in which forms you face? And most importantly, if I continue the pattern of adding one blue each time, will I still get to face all the forms? I'm also a little concerned that I haven't seen the futuristic floor variant (where Warmechs can appear) at all yet.
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by eastx; 07-01-2012 at 08:29 AM.