View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #8
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creazil View Post
Do any of you feel emotionally attached to this game and it's characters? For me the characters are brilliant and the story is a great rollercoaste ride. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who feels this is a true experience while playing?

I might sound a right goon saying this stuff but I don't care. Every game I play is for the story and this might just be the best one (After Silent Hill games). I find it so immense and true to the TV series (not being about the zombie apocalypse but being about surviving, about character progression).

The last two episodes were great for me. I was so tense during them, from opening the barn doors to reveal what was inside to the very end. It's amazing.

Now I just can't wait for Episode 3.
Totally agree, Episode 2 was outstanding. I don't usually replay games too often - especially a game like this, but when I was done tonight I was ready to start all over. Episode 1 was good, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if they can top this one in the remaining three episodes. I thought the pacing was perfect and loved how it ended in the thunderstorm at night. This had all the elements of good suspense and horror. You're doing something right when a story to do with zombies, involves almost no zombies at all and achieves what they did in this episode with it's character development, which is what The Walking Dead is all about.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote