Old 07-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishTheDish View Post
I've gotta say, this is completely sucking all of the fun I'm having with this game away. It is so boring and repetitive... I can't even imagine for a second how they thought anyone would enjoy this.

I've been stuck on the Bat-A-Bing challenge all day, because literally every path I work out doesn't take. I've taken to standing in every single spot on the outer edge and letting the bats hit me, just hoping I randomly get lucky. But of course, my time limit has expired so every step I have to fight a random battle that I can't run from because I gave up flee.

Good ol' Squeenix, there's nothing they can't muck up.
Yes, the Labyrinth is extremely boring and repetitive. On the plus side, you'll level up a ton by the end of it!

With Bat-a-bing, twice I've had the solution be on the lower-right side of the room. I do hate the time-consuming puzzles like that.

For my part, I only have 3 runs to go, assuming I mess nothing up! My team was at level 55 when we started and they're all level 80 now. Sadly, I fought the same form of Chronodia 3 times due to some mistakes. Once you mess up the path, it's hard to just quit since you'll lose all the XP, etc. that you earned along the way.

Last edited by eastx; 07-02-2012 at 07:01 AM.
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote