Thread: Game is crap!!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
To do under 3 minutes you have to use shortcuts. I do what they say and try to use them and I can't do it. Its glitched. Also when you do the puzzles they don't seem to work that well at all. Game is poorly made!!

I didnt have any problems with the game. The shortcuts worked, and the puzzle registered when i understood how it worked. Maybe I just have more room and the kinect works better but i dont know. Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
This will be another Fun Lab I don't complete just because of shit tier puzzle registration. I've moved stuff out the way, moved back, moved forward, turned lights on and off, and it still won't FUCKING register which square I'm hitting. After yelling at my TV and Kinect for 20 minutes I turned the piece of shit off.

Did you try keeping your hands close to your body, then when the kinect hand is over the tile, pushing your hands forward? It worked for me anyway. Sorry about that, i know how fustrating it is when kinect wont register.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote