View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #28
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange330 View Post
Are you sprinting all the way through? I was worried this part was going to be a pain but I got through it the first time. It appears when you get near the end the game will quickly heal you before you turn right to run out of that area but you need to be sprinting the entire time. Don't slow down for one second. I have never died here in any of my playthroughs which made me think the game was designed to make you take damage but not die. Obvioulsy thats not the case...
I can't speak for him (tho i am sure that he is sprinting the whole way through, i assume hes not stupid) but i was stuck on the same part for 20 minutes and i assure you that i was sprinting the whole way through, tried to run a zig zag pattern (kills you faster), vault over the cover, sprint around the cover and even attempted to take cover (facing the helicopter) but none of that worked.

Then, just all of a sudden, i ran around the cover and it actually worked. once you get to the part where you're running through the building as it collapses it is Mostly scripted and if you stay running you will not die, just getting to that part seems to be lucky.

Chapter 6 is where i initially began thinking that FUBAR was a cheap difficulty (mainly because of the helicopter sequence)

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote