View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #14
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Apophis View Post
It was a stage where the game throw me in the camera mode, starting from a beach with the girl with a "On" sign in the head, and even visiting all locations in the map (all in camera mode), I was in a endless circle, without any options... and I didn't used the Twitter in the game before this stage.

But remember, I don't know to read almost anything in japanese and this was before your guide... I was playing blindly.

Now from another new save, and following your guide, everything is normal.

I've got "Root Double Before Crime" too... another complex game, and I'm playing it blindly... well, at least some achievements poped up. Thanks for your work in these japanese games again!
Ah, I was stuck there a bit until I figured out that the game is asking you to take a specific picture with the camera.

I do have Root Double as well, but I probably won't be doing a guide for the game due to its difficulty. I'm hoping someone else will tackle it and I can use that guide to get 1000. Fluent Japanese speakers have rated the game at 4/10. I'd say it's 10/10 for those who don't speak English without a step by step guide.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote