View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #34
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsFan4Life View Post
Ok, it says I have done 3 consecutive spins. Idk what I'm doing wrong....
probebly coming out of it to soon, bear in mind camera angle keeps changing so you'r probebly counting half spins as full ones, if you've spun it 3 times you should know how to do them so if you can get it in a spin just keep spining till the achievement unlocks or till you hit the ground

the reason i suggest the stearman aerobatics mission is because it tells you when you've done a spin, if this isn't an option though if you load one of the challange courses, go throught the first marker than fly up to the required height will also tell you when you've done aerobatics and the manouver so you can count 5 off
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote