View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #34
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaRo View Post
That console looks pretty amazing. I love the colors on it, I may just have to break down and sell my current one when this comes out because it cools sweet. The blue is just really nice! Nice find
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Man that looks awesome, I'm a sucker for non-standard LED colors...but I have the Reach console so I'll have to give this a pass. With luck the controller will be available separately so I can at least grab that.

Surely it will be available through other vendors as well, Microsoft is just the one that let it slip. The other retailers can choose whether or not to have a trade-in offer of their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
The console and controllers look amazing, but like Reign had stated about the new gen consoles that are right around the corner, I don't thinking buying this would be the brightest of ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCX360 View Post
Oh my god, that is beautiful. My Halo Reach console will suffice though. I have to pick up one of those controllers though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawsant View Post
I'm in no need for a new Xbox so I hope Microsoft release's the controllers separately. It looks great though!
Don't know what many of you are smoking but this is an ugly and messy look that have no artistic sense nor meaning compared to a graffiti. Halo Reach themed console was minimalist and beautiful, but this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
I guess I'm in the minority when I say it looks like a mess. Way too many lines. There's something to be said for simplicity, and striking a balance. I think they went slightly too far in the opposite direction. Just my opinion.
I'm with you fastNcurious and you're not in the minority, much more says it in the gaming news websites comments.