07-23-2012, 06:15 AM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Level names without anything underneath are just there for your reference so you know how many times to skip. There are no artifacts there. I have removed anything but the artifacts from this guide. (i.e. scroll, regen suit 3)
Deadly Passage (Evening)
Blades of Death
Blades of Death (Evening)
The Two Towers
- Inside the stone tombs that are breakable, just before the exit of the level on the right is the first Silver piece.
Entrance to the Castle
- goldin tomb on right up stairs
The Great Rift
The Sun Temple
The Abandoned Coast
- silverin breakable statue in center of floor
- Ruby piece. - As soon as the level begins, head to the ruined structure on your left, the ruby piece is on the floor of the structure.
The Stone Circle
- Gold Artifact piece- As soon as the level begins, head to the ruined structure on your right, the gold piece is on the floor of the structure.
Stairway to Heaven
- Silver Artifact part- as the mission begins go past the columns and head to the right side near the debris.
The Ruins Above the Sea
- Gold piece- As soon as the level starts, go up a few steps and it's on your left.
The Fork in the Road
- Ruby artifact part- head to the right and its in the open area on the ground
- As soon as the level starts, by the doorway on your right is a breakable object withsilver piece
The Great Rift (Evening)
The Death Arena
- After the spiked floor sequence you'll enter a fight. At ground level in one of the alcoves is aruby pieceand anothergold piece.
- Gold piecein one of the breakable stone tombs
Stairway to Heaven (Evening)
The Ruins Above the Sea (Evening)
The Stone Alley
- Silver piecein tomb next to green crystal
The Way to the Temple
- silver piecein 3rd smashable stone on right
The Abandoned Coast (Evening)
- Gold In the 4th statue on the ground on your right or left (it seems you need to break the vase on the ground by the exit for this to appear or a number of breakables).
The Stone Circle (Evening)
- Same as beforeSilver pieceon the left gold on right in structure
The Arched Bridge
The Dark Temple
The Dark Temple (Evening)
Observation Site (Evening)
The Ruins II
- ruby- as the mission begins go past the columns and head to the right side near the debris.
The Ruins II (Evening)
- Once you clear being locked in the area with the pillars (right side from where you start level), there is a narrow passage that leads to an area half bathed in light with a raised area near exit. Aruby piece is on top
The Stone Alley (Evening)
- Rubyon raised ledge near exit
- Silver piecein 3rd statue on the left
The Seashell (Evening)
The Long Descent
The Hall of Columns
The Great Gates
- Go up 2 sets of steps, at the base of the third there is a dark room,gold pieceis inside.
- As you enter go through arch on right, theruby pieceis in arch under stair.
The Great Gates (evening)
- As you reach the top of the steps that lead to the spider queen. Look right and you'll see the Silver piece. You need to double jump to get across.
The Great Gates (darkness)
- under stairs on right (if you got all of the above this should be the last ruby piece you need to collect)
- silver piece is on right at top of stairs
The Fork in the Road (evening)
Death Arena (Evening)
- ruby piece is on right at top of stairs
- gold piece under stairs on right (if you got all of the above this should be the last ruby piece you need to collect)
- Silverin breakable tomb and gold in another.
Last edited by sanger; 07-23-2012 at 06:20 AM.