View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:11 AM   #43
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
All pilots play video games inverted! That said... if you know one that doesn't... you might want to get off the plane before he crashes it into a building!!!

I think I've always played games with the controls inverted. I remember the first time a friend of mine "introduced" me to Halo, when he brought his new (original) Xbox over to my house to show me this "new" game. He guided me through the process of creating my own "Halo" player... and asked me how I played games - inverted or normal (I don't think I had ever "thought" about the control settings in games, before... to be honest)?

He recommended trying it "inverted" and I started playing the game and didn't think twice about the controls after a few minutes of playing. At some point I stopped, and tried the "normal" setting, and boy did THAT seem all screwy to me!

I don't know if I would have just played Halo with the default settings or not, but I doubt it. I've been playing video games since 1976... and I'm pretty sure I played "Pong" inverted (LOL)!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote