View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Market

Market N Rena's Gamercard
I'm sorry to agree with you, but I haven't seen anything anywhere giving any clue whatsoever about getting stats back that were lost... I've had this same thing happen to a friend of mine a couple times, he's finished up his challenges for a third time now...

now for the sliver of good news...

I've been on the verge of a reset five times now... I can say with a great degree of certainty that sudden removal from a server can spark this reset... however, I did say good news... you can avoid a reset in the future just as I have done...

I make it a point, more like an edict, that I look at my Agent tab before I start a mission or join up with someone else that's hosting a game... if those stats aren't where they should be, the fix is simple... back out to the title screen and reconnect to the Syndicate server... if the stats are still not correct, repeat the process and it should straighten itself out...

if you connect to a mission, either starting your own or to someone else, your stats will be saved as they are... thereby making you start all those challenges over again...

I'm really sorry to hear that you were bitten by this glitch, but hopefully this will help you and others in the future to avoid this issue...

again, it's almost happened to me five separate times now... each time was avoided by simply backing out to the title screen and reconnecting...

I'm not telling EA about this "fix" as it will just end up on their support page (just like the Live Party issue did) without even mentioning that my crew and I discovered this way to avoid a reset... (just as they did with the Live Party issue)... lol
Market is offline   Reply With Quote