View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
MATH3W MAGNUM77

math3w magnum77's Gamercard
Lightbulb Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
I'm stuck on trying to get the Amplified achievement. I did what the guide said and tried to get the troopers over to the tower (I assume its the white circular ones with the lightning around them). I wind up actually using the Force Electricity on the troopers rather than the tower. I also saw somewhere else that it said to throw the troopers into the tower. Can't seem to get this achievement. Help anyone. Thanks in advance.
I realize you've already got this but for those who haven't got it.. CHEAT! force grab the troopers and put them up on the ledge.. the tall one with a spire.. get as many of em up there as u can and try killing of the ATs cuz they cam missile all of them to oblivion by accident and ruin your shot.. simple missile deflections will suffice.. and then when you're free of all the bother get close and Shock away.. mash Y is NOT better than holding Y (mash till the lightning is amplified then hold till dead..) :P
1000+/1000+ (In the order of reaching 1000G; Darksiders, Assassins Creed 2, Dante's Inferno(1145 / 1290), Avatar TLA:TBE, Arkham Asylum, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood(1150 / 1250), Naruto UNS2, Prince Of Persia TFS, NFS Most Wanted, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

200/200 (Lazy Raiders, Harms Way, Outland, Battle LA)

33330 on 3-May-2013
MATH3W MAGNUM77 is offline   Reply With Quote