View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #41
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
Two important things to note:

Glu Mobile actually contracted Bug Village, Gun Bros, and Contract Killer out to a different developer. The WP7 ports don't really reflect Glu themselves.

More importantly, the certification teams at Microsoft should have caught all of these major problems before the games were released. Developers count on MS to do the bug testing. If MS passes a super buggy game, it's not truly the dev's fault as the dev didn't know about those bugs.

Not saying the developer shouldn't be held accountable to some extent, but what's important is how they react once the game is out and the bug reports (which should've been caught long ago) start rolling in.
I have seen Bug Village on my wife's iPhone, and it is graphically and functionally superior to the WP version. Are the iPhone versions also riddled with game-breaking glitches as well?

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote