View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atariboy View Post
I just bought this and I easily finished the three races my first try while using the Ford (Although my margin of victory was slim, I literally passed 1st place just inches before the finish line).

The track afterwards where you race a single car (Lakeside?) was difficult and he sailed into the sunset after the first few turns and left me in his dust. But I think with the right car and a bit more practice that I'll be able to wrap that up.

Doesn't strike me as overly difficult so far (And if you think this is hard, stay away from Super Hang-On on the new Alex Kidd & Co release from them).

Edit - Had him in sight with my second championship race just now. Should be able to beat him fairly soon as I run through all the cars and find one particularly to my liking (And better learn the Lakeside track).

Handily winning everything else I'm doing like the 1 vs 1 classic races and the quick races.

Hardly seems like a difficult game so far. It's certainly not near impossible like you're portraying it. If anything it seems too easy so far.
Well unlike you who plays every racing game under the sun obsessively, I dont like, nor am I good at, racing games. Surely the average gamer would find this harder than 3/10...

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote