View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
SUBJECT BK201

SUBJECT BK201's Gamercard
Bit dissapointed with the achievements actually. I wanted them to be a little more difficult or thought provoking, inventive. Like 'Perform a single combo that uses 3 or 4 methods of tagging'. Sounds difficult at first, but its not if you think about it closely.. Or 'Complete all Fight Lab chapters with an S rank' even. 'Perform 5 team specific tag combinations' that would at least make you want to explore more the characters relationships. 'Perform a Tag Assault combination with your buddy that does over 72 damage using pair-play' Stuff like that would go some way to make the game be approached more with some thought or intelligence rather than mash a quick 1000 and get rid of the game because theres nothing left. I hope Harada-san considers adding a trial mode DLC. I'd like to see some trials with some JFSR/EWGF's Like Tekken 6 had (kind of). At least you would kind of get to see a lot of the elements in the game that you don't notice are there. On the plus side though, this being easier means i will spend more time in the practice/online than dealing with these tasks.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF I GET A RANDOM FR WITHOUT A MESSAGE, I'll DECLINE IT.

Last edited by SUBJECT BK201; 08-17-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: meh.
SUBJECT BK201 is offline   Reply With Quote