View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #156
G2covers

G2covers's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
I also practiced the ship scene, after the last boss, to be sure to not die there
so you can die during the flight up to Ellie's ship?! you can beat the final boss with all 3 saves used up and then lose all progress since save #3 by colliding with something on the way up to Ellie?

only finished it on Casual so far but as this was after the credits started rolling i wasn't sure i was even doing anything - apart from the bit where you're prompted to tap A to grab her hand. so i had assumed 'Hard to the Core' pops after beating the final boss.

EDIT: seen it confirmed on another thread. better get practising this before any Hardcore attempts!

XBLA 100%: [8] WARP | Limbo | Brain Challenge | Chessmaster | Portal: Still Alive | Sonic 2 | The Walking Dead | Wordament (iOS)

Last edited by G2covers; 08-20-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: resolved
G2covers is offline   Reply With Quote