View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Ok did you get the achievement to pop by collecting the lollipops in the credits?

In my game the credits didnt roll at the end of the game, it was just a picture of a *SPOILER??* panda eating the Popsicle, and then it boots you to the main menu. I thought the achievement glitched. I went back to the last level and collected the final three popsicles again and it unlocked.
This happened to me..... I went back into the last level again after completing the game and when I got the 1st lollipop the last achievement for lollipops unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
I can confirm that the three lollipops in the credits count. I collected the three in the credits before i finished the game and the achievement popped when I collected the last one in the final level.
THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!! I can tell you now I never went in the credits section and still got this achievement by doing what I said in the response above because I thought my maths was wrong. 24x3x5=360 so where was the other 3 lollipops Collecting a lollipop in the last level again made it pop for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Thanks. Never noticed those. Did you have any trouble getting the World 5 achievement to unlock. It didnt unlock for me right away, I had to go back into the world selection from the main menu once the game was completed.
Not here.... Just popped when the level ended and the panda pic appeared