View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #133
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by detseightyone View Post
umm i have to say that i totally agree with delta n1n3 i just did most of the morally good choices but i stole bullets from civilians and basically did a middle of the road playthrough and when i shot the laser designator off i got the achievement, its cool that lily researched that novus homo stuff but honestly i think this achievement can be gotten by doing most the good choices, looking around heaps and shooting the designator maybe thats all that needs to be said?

oh and i got both endings in one playthrough, honestly if you want to do it in 1 PT then do all the good moral choices and look everywhere because the "ranger" ending is just a case of reloading the last checkpoint and waiting for the bombs...

interesting note that i heard the dark ones say "he can hear us.." etc, but they also said "he is here to destroy us" and "he must be stopped" and i still got the enlightened achievement.
Exact same thing happened to me, Enlightened isn't as complicated as it's made out to be, just be mostly good and shoot the designator at the end.