View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #818
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriugerisLT View Post
Well that sucks. I guess a "better" ending with more closure and explanation is too much to ask... BioWare didn't build the franchise, nor did EA or any other publisher that was involved in ME universe. We did. The players of this trilogy. And in my opinion we deserve a better ending, that we the fans of the game desire. I'm still hoping for a DLC that gives us more, but I'm not sure that that will come.

Though I'm pretty sure that Mass Effect 4 will still feature Shepard and his crew. At least that's what the "Destroy" ending w/ Extended Cut shows us.
I agree we should have gotten a better set of endings. The Extended Cut made them bearable, but they are far from ideal. I'd love to see another game with Shepard and his squad. But unfortunately BioWare has already said this will be the end of Shepard's story. There will definitely be more Mass Effect games. That's confirmed by the devs, but it will feature a different protagonist. I'm fine with that honestly. As long as they move forward with the series and not waste our time with stupid prequels, I'll be happy.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote