Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #79
Timmsy

Send a message via MSN to Timmsy

timmsy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartswarm View Post
I watched a friend play the last few chapters of this episode, he picked to say "CLEMENTINE NO!" or something, and she didn't eat Mark's legs. She drops her fork. I was planning to try and prevent EVERYONE from eating him in my own playthrough, can anyone confirm this is even possible though? If it's a choice between everyone eating human flesh, or everyone apart from her eating it, obviously the latter is better.

My friend also chose to avoid stealing from the car at the end, because he doesn't want to make Clementine sad. It's the decision I'd make too, but I think it's best for her if we DO steal. Anyone know how she reacts? If you rationalize it to her, does she feel okay about it? ;_; Dat kid. At first it seemed completely obvious to loot the car. She's a walking conscience.
stopping clementine isnt a choice hence why its not on the end list, i said clementine no on my episode but she says she already ate some after, she always drops her fork, when in the meatlocker she tells you that she thinks she will turn into a walker as she ate some of mark and you have to reasssure her you have to die, listen to the story a bit better you may actually understand it then

doug and ben are pussies, anyone who likes them is either female or gay

Retail Complete = 7
Arcade Complete = 2
Timmsy is offline   Reply With Quote