View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #16
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide.

A few additional tips:

1) For "A Looong Waaay Down", like it has been said, make sure you activate boost before going off the waterfall and JUMP, and keep boost activated the whole time (make sure you have a full boost bar). You need to land near the two boats that you must go through, otherwise the achievement will not pop. Also it pops instantly, you dont need to finish the level.

2) For "Turbo Starter," you do not need to worry about the throttle at all. Just tap the screen right after the 3, 2, 1, and the GO. It instantly gives you full throttle and boost and the achievement. This was simple, not sure why the guide says it is tricky.

3) You would have to be horrible at this game to take 8 hours to complete it. I did it in 3 hours. I personally would adjust the completion time for the guide to 2-5 hours, depending only on skill. The difficulty is most certainly not a 4 IMO. I would set it at a 3/10.

4) It may cut down on you time (which is what I did) if you win the Expert Boat gold trophy in Race Mode on a certain map, then switch out to Time Attack mode immediately after on the same map while you are still familiar with the shortcuts and red boost locations. After getting gold in the race, I only had to play each level once in Time attack to beat the par times (with a few exceptions).

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote