View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
Yeah the video guides are outdated. Those video guides are not for the Windows Phone 7 version. In some levels the creeps move differently than in other versions of the game. Would be nice if they went for perfects as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
The Mahalo guides are pretty useless. Anyone could pass the levels. It's just passing without losing a life that's important for the achievements. As mentioned above, the creeps also move differently even if you follow videos on youtube. There's a guide for Y Me? (possibly the hardest medium level) on youtube that has a perfect, but the creeps never ever moved down the middle when I followed it. Ended up I had to build several greens to "cup" two "Ys" to force them to go down the middle. Over 10 attempts, with trial and error eventually helping me to get through it perfectly.

Google "David Such" and you may find some image guides for some medium levels. Most of them work, but some aren't perfects as well, and it's incomplete. But still, more helpful than Mahalo videos that's for sure.
You guys are narbs. Make sure you change the setting in the options from Hardcore to Novice, that is what setting the video guides are on.

I used every Mahalo guide and only had to play each level once. Each solution worked perfectly. The swarm always followed the same path as in the videos. Before knocking the achievement guide and video guides, pay attention.

Thanks for the guide BTW! I agree on the 2/10 difficulty, but no way anyone is completing that in 2 hours. Using guides as efficiently as possible (I literally do not think you can beat the game any faster than I did), it took me 4-5 hours to complete the game. I would adjust the time to say 4-6 hours.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote