View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #15
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnXJericho View Post
I just noticed this and I have no idea if it is a glitch or happens to you all too ... But after you look at the picture in the engine room and then go back later after Chuck has appeared... The picture is gone. If i remember correctly he said that he visited with Kenny while you were roaming the rest of the train... Has anyone else noticed this or could it be a glitch or more to the fact that he might be Terry St. John and just swiped the pic when Kenny wasn't looking.
I didn't notice this but I do like the rationale between Terry and Chuck. There were quite a few similarities that cannot be simply overlooked between the train pictures a.k.a. Chuck and Terry. I think if they don't play the connection card they better have something extremely clever up their sleeve other than this is just another random bum.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote