View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #4
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpw21683 View Post
I believe that this achievement is now glitched. I just started playing it recently and have been unable to get this achievement.

When the game was originally released, it did not have the slo-mo's. So as explained in the achievement guide, you could plug your phone into the charger and let it play itself for an hour straight, netting the achievement.

Now that the slo-mo's have been added (in an update at the beginning of January), the game automatically pauses itself after so many deaths, asking if you want to use a slo-mo. This makes the achievement impossible.

It'd be great if there was a fix for this, but I'm not holding my breath.
There is no issue earning this. I am not sure those pop-ups actually count as a pause, but either way they only pop up three times then do not come up again. Just keep dying for 1 hour (while watching tv or something else) and tapping the screen occasionally. See the achievement guide for a detailed method

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=386429

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 125 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote