View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #25
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by icurnvss View Post
For the Insane Juggler achievement, I was able to do that in the Boss Battle area for Chapter 5 of the Fight Lab on Bob I think it was. At a certain point, they will fall down and stay down, telling you to finish them off with the Bound/Tag move. If you can do that move, and keep your partner on the screen with you for a little bit, you are able to continue attacking them while they are in the air. The enemies get larger with the less health they have left, and thus are easier to continue hitting.

I'm sorry I cannot be more specific in how to do it, but I am not very good at this game. I know that this IS where I got it, and I noticed what happened while I got it. Hopefully someone can fill out the details in order to help out, and make this a good strategy (unless there is a much easier way of doing it somewhere else).
If other people can say that they got it here as well then awesome. I had got the achievement in Practice Mode before I had started Fight Lab.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote