View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimplyPete View Post
Not trying to show off "skills" or anything at all, in most games there's always a "end game" weapon and this is just my version of it.

I guess I'm the only that thinks it's fun sometime to just run around and massacre everything in sight in a video game. Too me it's just a bit of stress relief, it was never intended to be a video of "my weapons better than yours" at least that's the vibe I'm getting anyways.

No, I believe she's got the default underwear under that Nocturnal's robe.
You could do the same thing by legitimately crafting the most powerful weapons you can, and then switching the difficulty to novice or whatever it's called.

I have the most powerful weapons I can craft, and I used no glitches or exploits to create them. And they're overpowered as it is.

It's just pointless creating a weapon that can kill the most powerful enemies in the game 10 times over in one hit. And then trying to pass it off as "the ultimate weapon" as if it's the most powerful weapon you can find in the game.

I understand how sometimes it's fun to just slaughter a town. But you don't need a sword that's glitched to do 250k damage to do it.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote