Thread: HUT difficulty
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:12 AM   #11
DuCLuX

My friend with a four and a half star team can easily go through all 4 star tourneys, says him, but he can't do 5 star ones. I still have a bit of trouble with the 4 stars with my 3 star team, which is weird because I can consistently beat my friend by 12 goals or more any
Time I play Him in play now mode, but I have trouble winning a tournament he can clean up easy. I think star rating has something to do with it, combined with player skill of course. Just my opinion.

And fuck, the contracts are killing me as well, for some reason I consistently have 3 guys running out of contract, and at 150-200 a peice I can't seem to make shit, until I win a tourney, by which point I'm sick of HUT cause I have only made 600 pucks in an hour. I have resorted to buying contracts for 150 and reselling for 200, but it's a slow process, only yielding 40 pucks per hour if they sell. It's something at least.

And also, my favorite things are
Girls
Guns
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,

Ya, so anyways, I am

StA GeTWrEcKeD

DuCLuX is offline   Reply With Quote