Thread: 5-14 help?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
5-14 help?

EDIT: Well IU was stuck here for ages but of course I figure it out ten minutes after posting this thread. Anyways, here is a text solution. Kind of vague, but it may help. Cheers.

You need to use the top left tentacle in combo with a bridge above the top spikes to pull the creature from the start to the right on the bridge, briefly release him, the capture again with left tentacle so he has energy to spring back to the left. As soon as you reattach him and he is coming back, move the bridge so it now ramps up to the top left light. The use the right tentacle to pull him through the middle (with a couple of ramps as buffers). Then while attached and hanging from the right tentacles, I make a ramp below right tentacle that leads to the rope and bottom middle light. With the momentum from rolling down this ramp, you can make it to the exit as well.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK

Last edited by Arsenic 17; 09-20-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote