View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #8
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Alas it is that time of the month.......

Let me start over.

I have wasted even more time with The Walking Dead trying to compile and go through options.

Some poor guy actually PMed me and asked when I was going to start working on Ep. 3 guide. I felt like telling him that he should collect data for me and I will waste the additional 4 hours typing it up.

My rant is over. I'll be saving 8 spots and will delete any unnecessary posts when I am done. I would expect construction to start sometime over the weekend/early next week and the guide itself to be done by next weekend hopefully.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 10-07-2012 at 01:58 AM.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote