Thread: HUT difficulty
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:45 AM   #16
DuCLuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymud View Post
The main reason I can think of is this, and I think it's a good one:

Many tournaments have entry requirements. By allowing switching of personnel after allowing entry into the tournament, one could possibly bypass those requirements and farm wins/pucks "illegally." I think this protects you in online tournaments especially, if someone can show his lines as being a bunch of scrubs then subbing in a bunch of superstars.
What Acdougla said. I want my back up in net, who is counted in the tournament requirements, and is using up contracts and was required to be there, even though you don't use him. I understand what you mean, and yeah, that would be complete bullshit, but that's not what I was saying. I just want to try and use my backup because he hopefully won't suck shit like my starter sometimes does. Then again, we will probably see that in 2 years as an innovative improvement to the game.

On another note, does anyone have a ny scoring techniques for HUT that get them like 10 goals a game or something? I really need pucks, and that extra one hundred or so from games would help allot with the contracts I am constantly buying.. I am not having a problem with winning, and I am not trying to use this online, just a few extra goals would give a nice bonus to pucks, so any techniques are welcome please,

And also, my favorite things are
Girls
Guns
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,

Ya, so anyways, I am

StA GeTWrEcKeD

DuCLuX is offline   Reply With Quote