View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #102
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I noticed shrunken heads dropping during my first playthrough. I ended the game with somewhere close to 40 souls. There is a great recommendation using the Isla Cruse mission. It worked like a charm for me. It did take a while but I was watching football game so I wasn't really paying attention. I kept playing till the soul counter got to the high eighties - I accidentally killed the boss. Ended up having more than enough but I really didn't want to play this game anymore.

As far as the missed items - I went back through and picked up a couple of the ones I missed. I had to collect them all during the second playthrough to make the ach pop.

Good luck - I've played some bad games but this one is really high on my worst games ever list.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote