View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
im assuming you meant to say corrupt instead of created? lol

anyway, it definetly makes sense and i think i know exactly what happened. actually happened to my Xian character when i recently started up a fresh playthru. i played the game for a couple months with friends last september, so i aready had accumulated progress (challenges).

which is what im assuming happened, you probably got some high lvl challenge that netted you 100k upwards XP. when i was in my playthru Xian was on lvl8 steadily increasing. i got some obsurd challenge and she went to lvl18 (10 skips!!!) lol. all my weapons were now useless and i didnt even notice until i went to spec up, what i THOUGHT was only 1 point ended up being 10.

so since you were playing DI previous to that playthru, its my guess you completed some zombie killing challenge that was worth a good chunk of XP. especially since you said this was all solo, maybe if this occured in co-op i would be suspicious.
Yeah, meant corrupt lol. Read through it twice to see if it made sense and still didn't notice id put created.

I never thought about those challenges. Im sure that would have been it.

Cheers.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote