View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #37
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
This whole "pre-order here to get this" and "buy this version to get this" thing is just one big clusterfuck. Even the developers and publishers seem to be unable to keep it straight. I sure as hell have no idea what I've got on the way. All I know is I have the regular edition pre-ordered at Best-Buy, the LE version pre-ordered at Gamestop, the Special Edition 360 pre-ordered at Gamestop, the UNSC controller and the $60 Triton headset pre-ordered at Gamestop (do those even come with codes? Wouldn't be surprised if they did.)

Anybody able to tell me for certain what all codes I'll be receiving? I want to make sure I don't miss any of them so I can get the most out of them when they go up on Ebay.
I'm basically in the same boat as you, minus the headset. I'm spending a fortune but fuck it! If there are any bonuses that come with it, do let me know!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote