View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #4
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walecs360 View Post
Note that I perfectly know the game's unreleased yet, so what I write might be not correct.

I'm writing this to say people here are complaining about the wrong things. The game IS bad, but not because of the graphics of for the lack of Sean Connery in Live and Let Die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walecs360 View Post
Achievements. Online achievements are bad as well, for the simple fact it's impossible to find anyone online.
I thought it was Roger Moore that was in Live and Let Die...

Impossible to find anyone? Obviously you've never been part of a boosting session on Trueachievements. There are TONS of people wanting to unlock online achievements. Just have to look harder.

I guess I figured these inaccuracies would come from someone who actually liked the level builder in the Lego games...

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 09-28-2012 at 05:38 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote