View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #46
BiggD
Halo: MCC - 120 Days Left

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectorman953 View Post
I apologize from any 'attitude' you seemed to detect, and the statement certianly looks a lot worse in the way you abridged it. I thought my "spoiler" saying I said the same mistake literally a week ago (younger) in the same exact forum would be enough to hint at sarcasm. (I know, I know, sarcasm on the Internet)
I wouldn't say something like that and actual mean it, since then these threads turn into a forum of 8 people calling each other trolls, and it just makes everything stupid.

It just annoys me that the same questions are asked like 12 times in a row. I guess it's not your fault if you only read the latest posts
Hey dude, don't worry about it. As you said, I didn't bother reading every post, I just scrolled through and the main one that stuck out was the post I quoted from. and I actually didn't even click on the spoiler in your post anyways, I'm still looking forward to my LE of Halo, even if I miss out on the helmets.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote