Overview:
+ Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10
+ Offline: 50 (1000)
+ Online: 0 (0)
+ Approximate time: 200+ hours
+ Minimum number of playthroughs needed: A lot of replays on each level
+ Missable achievements: None
+ Does difficulty affect Achievements? No
+ Unobtainable achievements: 0 - Read the RED info below.
+ Extra equipment needed?: None
+ Cheats: No Cheats

**UPDATE (02/15):
People are still having issues with Mooncakes/Golden Eggs. The reason is that they did not get the Eggs/Mooncakes first thing on the level. I have read that if you use a Mighty Eagle on some levels, this will "eat" the Golden Egg/Mooncake thereby glitching it.

So believe me, when you come to a level with a Golden Egg or Mooncake, GET IT FIRST. I can verify that this works. Use guides to help you find them asap.

**UPDATE (12/15):
Another update today. Since the latest patch, you can now launch your last bird and while it's in the air, use a Mighty Eagle. This gives you an extra bird to help those pesky 100% Mighty Eagle levels. This should come in handy.

**UPDATE (12/7):
A patch was placed yesterday and it fixed the Egg Collector achievement! If you are glitched, play a level and it should unlock right after.

Introduction:
Angry Birds Trilogy as we all know is essentially 3 Mobile Games wrapped into 1 console game. They are: Classic, Seasons & Rio. Now all of the Golden Eggs you find on the Mobile Games are not in the same place on the console version. So keep this in mind as you go along. This game shouldn't be that difficult for people who went for 3 stars on all levels in each game before. For others, it can be frustrating as some levels demand perfection. I will post links to videos for every level to help you push your way through.

Notes:
First things first, this is my very first guide so it may not be the greatest. If you find ANY issues at all with my guide, let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Alright now for the games notes:

In this version, they DO have a stat tracker which comes in handy for the more grinding achievements. You can find it by going to Options - Statistics.

There have been a few people including myself at one point that think an Episode is essentially beating Level 1-1 - 1-21. This is NOT the case. You will notice that in the entire episode, there are 2 or 3 levels to beat in order to finish 1 Episode. Keep this in mind as some of you may wonder why you didn't unlock a certain achievement yet.

Conclusion:

All in all, you should have a lot of fun with this game as it can be very addicting. But I will say that if you've never played Angry Birds and are not sure about this game, you may want to skip it. The main reason is that it will take a long time to reach 1000. This is not your simple day or two completion game by any means.

Currently Working On
:

On The Back Burner:

The Walking Dead: Season Two & Rayman 3: HD

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II

Last edited by intheshallow; 11-13-2013 at 08:48 PM.
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote