View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #6
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
While on the one hand I think you're a little nuts for spending that much money in such a short amount of time for one game, on the other I completely understand and wish I had that much to blow. Enjoy lol
I agree that I'm nuts, don't worry. But it's not just for the one game. I've considered buying their G155 unit for a long time, and having seen it in action I liked it but felt the sound was slightly sub par and I wanted a bigger screen. It has a 15.5" screen, so a 17" panoramic woulda sufficed. When I saw they fixed those minor gripes with a 19" panoramic and better speakers in this one I was already sold. The Halo theme of the case is just the best icing on a cake I already would've eaten gladly.

I don't plan on getting a 720 at launch unless it launches with Halo 5 in 2014, so I will be playing my 360 plenty on this thing over the coming years. Halo 4 will just be the start. They also said it *should* work fine with the xbox 720 anyway. Even if it doesn't, the 360 has an extensive enough library that it would serve nicely as my "travel gaming" device for another 5+ years. I'll be in nerd heaven come November. Will have to christen it with a few episodes of Big Bang Theory too.

Last edited by lifeexpectancy; 09-30-2012 at 05:10 AM.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote