View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #171
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
There's no reason to have limited editions at all. It's stupid. Like I said, half the time they still being sold 6 months later anyway. Everybody calls it limited, nobody ever says HOW limited it'll be. It's a goddamn game and it's really stupid to limit it in the first place, especially Halo. It should've been the Legendary Edition.
The game itself is not limited. You had the chance to get your Limited Edition Ordered, and you procrastinated. You have no one to blame but yourself.

The Reason some limited editions are still being sold some time after the games release is because many people order them and then don't go pick them up from the store for whatever reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Moreover, I'm in a small town and there's almost no way Gamestop would've sold out of this before. The website is probably sucking up every copy they were allotted and the locals don't get half what they should. I was at the midnight release of Halo 2 or 3 and they still had a couple copies left the night of the release.
I am also in a small town. Once again, you really have no body to blame but yourself.

Amazon still has the Limited Edition Available if you're done acting like your entitled to something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectorman953 View Post
I don't think I've ever heard of a limited edition actually selling out.
Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Black Ops and modern warfare 3's special editions. All unable to pre-order after a certain time.

Maybe the Stores/Advertisements should be more clear on whether or not there will be a limited number or not, but even if they did people have nobody to blame but themselves if they don't get it ordered. People are definitely not Entitled to any certain edition of the game, you wont get one just because you're you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
Same thing could be said for achievements. They have the same effect.
This is why I very much dislike Multiplayer Achievements. People play for the Achievement, and not just to play the game. This ruins the Experience for everyone.

I'm glad there are fewer Multiplayer achievements in Halo 4 then there have been in the past Halo games.

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”
- William Jennings Bryan

Last edited by ZingZitang; 10-04-2012 at 07:28 PM.
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote