View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #10
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Wow! I have to say I am completely impressed and amazed by this demo.

They learned absolutely nothing from the last game. I suffered through about five minutes of a round and never made it out of the spawn point. I went 6/5 and got shot repelling out of the chopper on my spawn twice in the time I played. Both teams were crammed in my teams spawn area the entire time and there were some kind of airstrikes hitting every ten seconds. Even the front end of the game is hideous and I loved not being able to connect three times in a row when I started. Don't tell me this is a beta because the game releases in a couple of weeks folks. This might be a beta for a future patch at the very most.

Horrible. Terrible.

What an utter and complete piece of hot gabage. Anybody who throws their sixty dollars down on this deserves what they get. Put this one down on the bottom shelf or in the gutter with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier as the most disappointing and worst games of 2012 and forget that they tarnished the names of once great franchises. With any luck Danger Close will catch on fire and we'll never have to hear from them again.

Edit: Oh yeah and realism is what this particular franchise boasts about now right? Like we're Tier 1 and these amazing soldiers and we worked closely with them to make this game and blah, blah, blah... I guess they are elite when they described to Danger Close the best way to detect an enemy's location in a real battle is to look for a glowing red silhouette through walls. Fuck off.

Last edited by WalterWhite; 10-06-2012 at 01:15 AM.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote