View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #11
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngagedMetal7 View Post
It is my opinion that the recent halo's are trash (at least compared to the first three, not as stand alone games), I have nothing against other people having opinions that differ from mine, I take offense when their opinions are derogatory or lead to personal insults, or they make a judgement on something they have not experienced or have very little experience of (the plague of humanity), also if you had read my original post then you would realize that I can not make up my own mind because the game is not out yet, and I plan to purchase either this or dishonoured / XCOM on sep 9th.
Yet you were expecting one of us to give our opinion if Halo 4 was returning to the original trilogy's roots? I think I'm overthinking this...

You'd think that if someone here managed to play Halo 4 already, they'd be bragging about it all over these forums. Ha.

Glad to see you make a decision, at the very least.