View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finally got a chance to sit down and watch it last night. I can't help but wonder why the hell nobody is willing to take the plunge and produce a Halo movie. Between Landfall, Forward Unto Dawn, and all of the other live-action shorts, it's all too apparent that the production value and focus on quality is through the roof. I don't think they would let a Halo movie hit theatres that was anything short of perfection.

A little bit of background about Lansky in post-Halo 3 events. Minor Thursday War spoilers, but nothing major.

I'm not finished with the book yet and he hasn't played any sort of major role in the novel so far, but Lansky has been present within the events of the story. I will say that Lasky isn't currently in charge of Infinity as of the Novel's time-circle (Time does not go in a line. It goes in a circle. That's why clocks are round.) The ship, still being upgraded with Forerunner tech like Slipspace Communication and pinpoint slipspace navigation, is under the command of Andrew Del Rio with Lasky serving as First Mate. Parangosky, head of CINCONI, however, has expressed her desire to have Lansky ultimately in command of the ship. Lord Hood, the co-funder and co-owner of Infinity, ultimately seems to prefer Del Rio in command due to his willingness to comply with orders. (Sounds like Lasky's disobedient persona in FUD might still persist somewhat to modern day.)
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote