View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #30
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDay View Post
To be fair to them they'd not said it's back up yet, and as an online service comes back up it's not too uncommon for it to be a bit like that at first, so hopefully it'll stop doing it very soon - I just played a UT league game online and lost 6-1 then got the same error at the end of the match before it took me to the result screen, so hopefully it won't have recorded the loss! lol
Aye, Its not connecting at all, going to wait about 10 mins and try again!

I beat the TOTW the other day on World Class (which is way above my normal level) and because the servers we're weird I didn't get the coins but it says 'Completed' so I can't get the coins again... still grieving!

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote