View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #15
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxTH View Post
While true, you still need to get 1st in the other two to get their emblems.
Thanks. Everything has been updated. I just finished the full 500 for Sonic Adventure 2 a few moments ago so now I can finish editing up the guide. Still some nit-picky mistakes that need to be edited.

I have an in-depth A-Rank Guide up for those who need help with You Are A Legend. Please use it as a Discussion thread of sorts if you want to add notes or tips to certain missions you find difficult.

As for the Chao-related information I pretty much used the Chao Island site as a reference. However, I will be editing how I was able to raise my Chao so quickly for the races and karate. Most of what is needed is their already. For those who know how to do the animal glitch, it can still be used in this 360 port. It really sped the process up when it came to leveling up Chao for the Races/ Karate Tournaments.

Upgrade Location guide is up as well. I will edit in videos if I must since some people have trouble finding the mandatory Mystic Melodies.

If anybody needs or has anything they'd like to have added to the guide let me know.

Last edited by FeLizP; 10-07-2012 at 01:55 AM.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote