View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngagedMetal7 View Post
There actually has been a halo movie in the works since about 2007/8, and I think that they plan to make it soon, do some trivia on it, maybe you can find something, it was going to be produced by peter jackson (or maybe directed, can't remember now). But I thinks that we should see a halo movie within 4 years hopefully.

Edit* There is also some random halo cartoon movie thing at my local video store... looks bad.
Things got fucked up with the whole Peter Jackson thing. But we got District 9 out of it, and I was fine with that.

And the "random halo cartoon movie" you mentioned is Halo Legends. It's not a whole movie, there are bits and pieces that offer a different look at different time periods in the Halo universe. Some of the stuff in there is pretty good(like Origins) but some of the other stuff isn't so good. Personal opinion. It's a great watch, as long as you are interested and want to know more about the Halo universe.